Press a box. Float pow in either direction. Spin with control. Tap a stump. Surf. Throw a carve. Butter. The Postermania combines a Reverse-Free camber profile with a Carbon V stringer that adds snap off your tail edge, and balanced, more powerful ollies. The result is the poster child of boards that have a habit of dropping hits of fun all over the hill.
- Pop Core Matrix / lightweight and smooth flexing
- StraightBiax Carbon Laminate / the ollie pop of carbon in the tip and tail built on a buttery 90-degree foundation
- SinterTrue Base / strong wax absorption for fast, fun-filled days
- Impact Plates™ / 2.5 times stronger under foot
- Carbon V Stringer Technology / lightweight, snappy carbon extends from inserts to contact points for more longitudinal and torsional pop
- Park Bevel (-2° base/-2° side) / catch-free for comfort and control off jumps that still bites on-edge
- Reverse-Free Camber / a long mid-body of reverse camber combined with straight camber in the nose and tail delivers the ideal blend of playfulness and control on edge